Is your Strategic Plan abandoned on the top shelf? Or maybe you want to write one, but are not sure on where to start?The reality is that most small organizations underestimate how critical having a strategic plan is for their growth, until they have one. But putting it together can be daunting. This workshop is designed to be interactive to allow you to experience, and practically develop your own organization's strategy.
- What is strategy?
- What is a strategic plan?
- Why is it so important for your organization to have a Strategic Plan?
- Let's craft your own Strategic Plan.
- From plan to implementation.
- How to use your Strategic Plan effectively.
- Learning outcomes
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- understand the benefits of strategic planning
- reconnect with your vision, mission and values
- learn how to apply planning tools to your reality
- create action plans that take you to your desired “End Result”
- get ready to implement.
About the presenter
Giovanna Vasaturo MSc is the founder of Ava Strauss Ltd, a management consulting firm dedicated to helping people and companies grow beyond their expectations.
Giovanna is a business writer and author, a speaker, an executive coach and a proud “Neapolitan Londoner“.
Name of the event: Strategic Planning for Charities and Nonprofit Organizaions
Date: 20/07/2016 — 10.00 am — 12.00 pm
Venue: City Business Library
Address: Aldermanbury Guildhall, London, EC2V 7HH
Reserved tickets from:
Price of ticket from: £ 10
Type of event: Culture